Saturday, January 12, 2008

Signs, signs ...

... everywhere a sign. This is basically a compilation of a few things I've been meaning to post. First off, I was at a Mavs game before Christmas and saw a bunch of things in the arena that made me chuckle. First, the monument to Brett Hull's skate-in-the-crease and the heartbreak of Buffalo (it's the black banner in the middle):

Also, there is a sign at one end of the American Airlines Center that is the funniest one I've seen since the great Pedrow Chiropractic: Fixing Lower Back Pain for 25 years sign. Get Fixed!
And finally, you may have heard Chili's new ad campaign: "Pepper in the fun!" Royalties shall be made out to The Imperial Dictator Maarup XVIII. The checks are in the mail.

As I look over these pics, I realize they're pretty tough to make out. Trust me though, 3 classics, and a Mavs win to boot (Free Tacos from Taco Bueno!)

Take it easy,
Kev

No comments: